Wednesday, January 16, 2013

This is the most recent review by a client on Avvo.com

If you need the best, I highly recommend Aaron Hicks! Posted by Steve, a DUI client Overall rating Excellent Trustworthy Excellent Responsive Excellent Knowledgeable Excellent Kept me informed Excellent I recommend Aaron Hicks. I used Aaron 1-6 months ago. Aaron handled my DUI / DWI matter. I have previously worked with 1-2 lawyers. I was charged with four different crimes in a very unique and complicated case. Aaron's dedication, determination, and expertise made all the difference, and a jury found me NOT GUILTY on all four counts. Aaron's legal representation is of the highest caliber, and the guidance he provided throughout the entire process was informed, thoughtful, and honest. If you want or need the best, I highly recommend Aaron Hicks. Call my office for a free consultation of your case (619) 940-5566 or email me directly at aaron@athlaw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment